Thursday, July 10, 2008

Need Some Help ......

Hello 132 N 5ers,

This is Doug from 4G. It was nice to meet a lot of you on the 4th!. I just finished cleaning the roof. I need some help. Currently there is about 9 or 10 bags of garbage on the roof and I need help taking them down. I was thinking Friday because that’s when we are supposed take the bags to the street. You won’t want to wear anything you like because
I can honestly say there is a nasty bit of business in those bags.

Also, that little wood table and chairs in the corner are ours. We are having some people over this weekend and will probably be using that table and those chairs quite a bit.

That is all.

Doug 4G

The Roof July 10, 2008 5:15 PM

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i think it wed. that the recycling goes out

Anonymous said...

does anyone want to help take the bags down tonight(thurs night)-Tania